America's Packard Museum was founded in 1992 by long-time car collector Robert Signom II. Located in an original Packard dealership building constructed in 1917, the museum has officially taken the name of the original dealership - The Citizens Motorcar Company - but has become known as "America's Packard Museum". Car Collector magazine named the museum one of the "Top Ten" Auto Museums in The United States, and the Society of Automotive Historians conferred the prestigious James J. Bradley Award upon the Museum for its "exemplary efforts" in preserving motor vehicle resource materials.
History and Flexibility
America’s Packard Museum is located in the heart of downtown Dayton, and provides a wonderful venue to host your private function. The Packard Museum features two main event spaces. The Main Museum, built in 1917, was an original factory owned dealership, complete with a gorgeous Art Deco Showroom. This building accommodates up to 150 for a sit-down dinner. The other location, The Pavilion, was constructed in the 1930's to expand used car sales, as well as the service department. This location accommodates groups with up to 225 guests who can comfortably sit down for dinner.